Stop Us Not
Suburban Kids going to Manchester in August
Suburban Kids with Biblical Names are playing a one day festival in Manchester on Saturday 2nd August called A Day At The Races. It looks like it could be a pretty swell day, with Jeffrey Lewis, Nina Nastasia, Adem and some other folks performing. If I feel a bit adventerous I might go up there and mingle with the folk freaks, that is if I don’t go here. There’s a new song on SKWBN’s Myspace page called “Europa”. Not perhaps as great as most of their other stuff, but then it’s from a Spanish compilation (nothing against Spanish compilations, but it’s hardly the place for hidden pieces of gold, or are they? Maybe I've missed out). SKWBN are usually fun live, so let’s hope that they do some more UK shows while over here. They were such an new and exciting band, and then I'm not sure what happened, perhaps they got tired of it all. I Springfactory and Johan Hedberg's solo stuff are ok, but nothing compared to the real thing. Speaking of tiredness, I’m so tired, I need to go to the park and sleep a bit. Good night

Suburban Kids with Biblical Names – Europa (mp3)

/S

Labels:

By Stop Us Not
On 13 May 2008
At 1:47 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Cornify