Stop Us Not
Those Dancing Days coming to a UK port soon!
Those kids in Those Dancing Days are coming back to the UK in June, July and August for some shows. I’ve never seen them live, but I think their hyped EP is ok. The first London gig is stupidly on the same night as Shout Out Louds and Lykke Li are playing 100 Club. Hmmm. Where to go? I love Shout Out Louds and Lykke Li but I’ve seen both of them plenty of times (never on the same bill though!), so I might just go to 100 Club to check out Those Dancing Days perform their seasonable indie pop. Difficult to think about gigs now, I just want to sit in a park and drink beer. I drank port wine for the first time ever two days ago, it was well sweet! If I could make all of the members in TDD four times older, I'd invite them over to have some port on my balcony (they have to stand though, it’s quite small, or at least lean on their rollators). Dates below.

02 June – Audio, Brighton

03 June – Brudenell Social Club, Leeds

04 June – 100 Club, London

05 June – Night & Day Café, Manchester

11 July – Club NME, Koko, London

08 August – Underage Festival, London

Those Dancing Days – 1000 words (mp3)

/S

Labels:

By Stop Us Not
On 8 May 2008
At 6:59 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Cornify