Stop Us Not
A song about Lisa - Part 2 of 2
Theoretically, I shouldn't like Parken (aka Pelle Lindroth) since I'm no fan of the other two bands Lindroth is in - Moder Jords Massiva (an electronic "collective") and The Chrysler (ok, but quite dull). He's also recorded his album with Rigas, another artist who I am no fan of at all. But then Parken sounds a lot like Håkan Hellström, albeit a bit more 80s inspired (there are some The Cure vibes on the album "Länge leve Parken". You can listen to the album on Parken's Myspace page). The first single of the album was "Åt helvete med himlen" which is kind of catchy, and sounds a bit like The Tough Alliance somehow. Second single from the album is "Jag har varit vilsen, Lisa" (you might have figured out by now that Parken sings in Swedish. Parken, by the way, means The Park). Listen to it below. I like it and will probably pre-order the album. Guess I just have to ignore all those other artists that I don't like that Parken is involved with!

Parken - Jag har varit vilsen, Lisa (MP3)

/S

Labels:

By Stop Us Not
On 12 September 2008
At 12:45 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Cornify