Stop Us Not
Best Swedish Songs of 2007

It’s been a fine year for Swedish music. These are my favourite songs of 2007:


01. The Tough Alliance – First Class Riot
Back on track!
02. Jens Lekman – Friday night at the drive-in bingo
On track as always!
03. Ison & Fille – Vad e det för mode
On track for once, and probably for once only!
04. Vapnet – Tjernobyl
One of many great tracks from their EP "Något dåligt nytt har hänt"!
05. Lykke Li – Everybody but me
I'm expecting great tracks for the future!
06. Pelle Carlberg – I love you, you imbecile
Best track in a long time!
07. Laakso – Västerbron
Awesome track, Laakso!
08. we are soldiers we have guns – Wherever I lay my hat
Best Swedish cover track of the year!
09. Alexis Weak – Första svensken i rymden
This track should probably be higher on the list, butI haven't listened to it that long!
10. Billie the Vision and the Dancers (f/ Annika Norlin) – Overdosing with you
Only track I like from their album! Enough of these tracks!

Oh yeah, unlike what Owen thinks I do actually like Billie the Vision and the Dancers, although I think their last album wasn’t that great, and I can’t really stand their live show and the whole theatrical shenanigans they're rocking.

Some of the above artists (40% to be correct) also made great albums, one of them (10%) didn't do a good album at all, as discussed above, the rest (50%, of course) didn’t make any “proper” albums - just some sweet, sweet tunes (or just one in one of the cases)!

Anyway, here you are – about half an hour of a bunch of fantastic tracks from 2007:

Best Swedish Songs of 2007 (ZShare)

Best Swedish Songs of 2007 (YSI)

/S

Labels:

By Stop Us Not
On 16 December 2007
At 8:48 pm
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Cornify