Stop Us Not
Billie The Vision & The Astoria

I know they're not everyone's cup of tea (I'm thinking of you Simon) but I really fucking love Billie The Vision & The Dancers.

If music isn't written from the heart then I'm really gonna struggled to like it and I can't think of many artists that wears their heart on their sleeve more than Lars Lindquist.

Their albums strangely seem to coincide with periods of my life when I'm either extremely happy or sad and BTV&TD's music seems to complement those moods perfectly.

I know I keep harping on about 2008 like I'm wishing my life away, plus I'm sure it's old news to many but I just found out their touring the UK in January! So far the dates are:


24/01 Astoria, London
26/01 Carling Academy, Birmingham
28/01 ABC, Glasgow
30/01 Carling Academy, Newcastle
31/01 Metropolitan University, Leeds

They're supporting Seasick Steve who I know is popular over here so hopefully they'll make like a billion new fans.

Here's one of my favourite older BTV&TD tracks:

Billie The Vision & The Dancers - "Stay Awake"

/O

Labels:

By Stop Us Not
On 12 November 2007
At 4:44 pm
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Cornify