Stop Us Not
The (comeback) Kid
I sure like a good cover, and earlier this year The Kid released one of the best I’ve heard in a while (read about it and listen to it here). Now they’ve got a new single out and also an album coming out Wednesday 18 June (same date as Sweden vs Russia – sorry my brain has started going white and developing black patches as of late). You can order the album here. They (The Kid, not Sweden or Russia) seem to have improved a lot since their last half-baked album, but despite that I usually order anything from Hybris without batting an eyelid, I might need to give their album a listen before I decide to buy it or not. Hopefully they put it up as a stream somewhere. So far so good though!

The Kid – Transient dance (mp3)


/S

Labels:

By Stop Us Not
On 12 June 2008
At 6:11 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Cornify