Stop Us Not
Sweden vs Greece! And Lykke Li
After watching all four football games over the weekend I've come to realise I need to watch as much of the Euro Cup as possible during the next few weeks. I've got two gigs this week I must go to, first to Death Disco on Wednesday, which will be fun and I'm only missing Turkey vs Switzerland (yaawn!). Ages ago I bought tickets for a show at The Luminaire on Friday (Darren and Jack playing Hefner songs + lots of great support bands), and I must go but Holland are playing France at 7:45 pm! Damn! Damn! Oh yeah, here are the most important events this week:

Tuesday 11 June - Greece vs Sweden - 7:45 pm ITV
Saturday 14 June - Sweden vs Spain - 5:99 pm BBC

Anyway, Lykke Li is playing in London on Wednesday, and she's actually doing a bunch of dates in the next couple of months:

Tuesday 10 June - The Jericho Tavern, Oxford
Wednesday 11 June - ICA, London
Thursday 17 July - KOKO, London

and a date in October:

Wednesday 1 October - Scala

+ she's playing at Latitude, Big Chill, Summer Sundae and Bestival.

Anyway ... Romania vs France starts in 3 hours ...

/S

Labels: ,

By Stop Us Not
On 9 June 2008
At 1:42 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Cornify