Stop Us Not
Sad Day For Puppets coming to the UK!
I must admit, I haven't given Sad Day for Puppets enough attention. I remember buying their album a while ago and being very keen on it, but then I kind of forgot about it (what would my mother say! Did she not teach me the value of money? Sorry mum!). It's a good album, quite twee, a bit shoegazing and very indie, and they've got some great melodies. Twee shoegazy-like music can be horrible live (eg The Radio Dept.) or fantastic (Crystal Stilts, that I saw last Friday, blew me away), Sad Day for Puppets are hopefully not all shambolic and nervous. Go and check them out live, and listen to the MP3 below. Unfortunately for all you London haters they're only playing in the capital.

20 Feb 09 - Half Moon Putney, London (with Television Personalities)
22 Feb 09 - Old Blue Last, London
23 Feb 09 - The Social, London

MP3: Sad Day for Puppets - Last night

/S

Labels:

By Stop Us Not
On 16 February 2009
At 5:00 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Cornify