Stop Us Not
DYNO - maybe just a bit too fluffy pop for me ...
The first time (ie earlier today) I heard DYNO's "Don't speak love" I thought it sounded great, but now I'm already getting a bit sick of it. It's a great pop song though and I can radio picking up on it, and maybe they will play it at those discos where people get wasted and dance all night. Who knows. Anyway, it's a bit of throwaway fun in cold and dark December.

MP3: DYNO - Don't speak love

/S

Labels:

By Stop Us Not
On 1 December 2008
At 6:51 pm
4 Comments:
  • At 3:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey, i agree with you - it might just be too catchy for me to like it more than a day. but have you listened to the other stuff? "camille deals damage", the first song i heard with them, is awesome... do you know their myspace? i can't find it.

     
  • At 3:22 pm, Blogger Stop Us Not said…

    Click on their name that's in bold above and you'll get to their Myspace (which is http://www.myspace.com/dynodynodyno).

    I listened to "Camille..." and I must agree, it's a bit more ... substantial!

     
  • At 1:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BTW, how did you get the mp3 in HQ? Have they released anything? I couldn't find them on iTunes.

     
  • At 12:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you can buy dynos songs here:
    http://se.equaldreams.com/dyno

    i like the song deliverence best!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Cornify